The Renaissance Allentown Hotel opened for business in January 2015. The hotel rises above the PPL Center at 12 Seventh Street, with preserved sections of the historic Dime Bank as its entrance and lobby.
The Renaissance Allentown features:
- 170 full-service guest rooms, including 15 suites and one luxury suite
- An iPad with an electronic guest-service directory in every room
- 11,000 square feet of meeting space equipped with state-of-the-art technology, including a 4,100-square-foot ballroom with a panoramic view of Center Square
- A world-class beverage and food program, including an upscale American restaurant, The Dime, which serves breakfast, lunch and dinner and features two private dining rooms for events
- Direct access to PPL Center through both the lobby and the 3rd floor, so guests can easily move to and from the hotel and The Dime to arena events
- 24-hour valet service and an attached garage
Several features make the hotel uniquely Allentown’s. The property is peppered with artwork by local artists and pays homage to Lehigh Valley businesses with Crayola artwork in the guest rooms and the grill of a Mack truck in the “R Lounge.” The Renaissance Allentown also offers Navigator, Renaissance Hotel’s lifestyle hospitality concierge service, with onsite Ambassadors specially trained to bring Allentown to life in a meaningful way for hotel guests.
Boasting a convenient heart-of-the-city location, the Renaissance Allentown is directly across the street from Allentown’s ArtsWalk and just steps from restaurants, bars, boutiques, entertainment and a state-of-the art fitness center. The Allentown Art Museum, Miller Symphony Hall and several companies’ offices are also nearby. The only full-service Marriott within 60 miles, the Renaissance Allentown offers all of the amenities and experiences of a luxury urban hotel without sacrificing the neighborhood feel that makes Allentown so charming.
Video courtesy of Digital Feast.