April 26, 2017 | City Center Investment Corp. (CCIC), the real estate development company whose major mixed-use development, City Center Lehigh Valley, is revitalizing downtown Allentown, Pennsylvania, announced expanded plans and a construction timeline for its Five City Center Campus today. The announcement was made by CCIC President J.B. Reilly.
The $250-300 million project now includes plans for the tallest office tower in Pennsylvania outside of Philadelphia and Pittsburgh. Details on the campus and each portion of the project are:
Location: 700 block of Hamilton Street bounded by Hamilton, Seventh, Walnut and Eight Streets
Master Plan Developed By: Studios Architecture and Land Collective
Construction Scheduled to Begin: 2018
Construction Scheduled to End: Five City Center Innovation Tower – late 2020; residential buildings – mid-2019
Parking: 1,000 spaces
Commercial Space: 30,000 GSF
Center Green: 1.7-acre park
Five City Center Innovation Tower (Eighth & Hamilton Streets): 24 floors, 353-feet tall, 442,000 GSF
Five City Center Residential
• Residential Tower (Seventh & Walnut Streets): 12 Floors, 168,000 GSF, 150 Apartments
• Residential Two (Eighth & Walnut Streets): 4 Floors, 75,000 GSF, 75 Apartments
Additionally, Reilly provided an update on CCIC’s other projects:
• Three City Center is now 100-percent leased.
• STRATA East is 50-percent leased and on schedule to open Memorial Day 2017.
• STRATA Symphony is on schedule to open in the winter of 2017.
• Tower 6 is 60-percent leased and on schedule to open in the spring of 2018.